Install Theme

Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.

Bethahannyhoney.

What a lovely complex... Hello, I'm Beth. I'm now 21. (OHMIFUCKINGAWD.) And from the UK. Fashion design student by nature. Welcome to my blog, 80% of which is reblogged from more tumblr talented folk, and 80% of THAT is usually Supernatural related. The other 20% tending towards really cute kittens and shit. So yeah. Aside from that I like.... Old movies, Attempts to put together vintage outfits, All kinds of books (Reading Cell by Stephen King for the moment and shitting bricks the whole time), and just unhealthy food in general.

 

About me

Ask me ANYTHING!

Other things I do...

Sep 2 '14

So, I WANT TO SELL CLOTHES TO PEOPLE.

Hi anyone happening to see this post. I’m an aspiring fashion designer with an addiction to tumblr and have just entered the Own Label competition.
Based on a public vote, if I win I could get a small cash prize, but more importantly, one of my graduate outfits will go into production and be sold online. 

It’s an awesome opportunity, so yeah, it take 2 minutes to register and any help you could offer would be appreciated if you give me a vote. 

YOU HAVE THE POWER. 

http://www.own-label.com/index.php?option=com_ownlabel&task=product_details&id=372&Itemid=

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Jan 4 '14
Just marathon-ed these. Almost wish I hadn’t because of the hurt. ;___;

Just marathon-ed these. Almost wish I hadn’t because of the hurt. ;___;

Oct 28 '13
May 19 '13
May 18 '13
wearejohnlocked:

daughter-of-white:

sakura-rose12:

Guys, guys, I made a gif.
LOOK AT IT. IT GAVE ME HELL. PHOTOSHOP CRASHED 4 TIMES! 4. FREAKING. TIMES.
*rage quit*

Worth it.

my mum heard me and came to ask me what i was laughing at and i had to show hER THIS GIF IM DONE

YES. 

wearejohnlocked:

daughter-of-white:

sakura-rose12:

Guys, guys, I made a gif.

LOOK AT IT. IT GAVE ME HELL. PHOTOSHOP CRASHED 4 TIMES! 4. FREAKING. TIMES.

*rage quit*

Worth it.

my mum heard me and came to ask me what i was laughing at and i had to show hER THIS GIF IM DONE

YES. 

May 18 '13
camuizuuki:

oh
May 18 '13

tomhiddleston-h:

We’re all going to be like

image

(Source: the-doctors-spookiest-companion)

May 18 '13

AFTER A LONG TUMBLR HIATUS I AM BACK. i HAVE MISSED THIS MAGICAL PLACE FULL OF FANDOM AWESOME AND SEX. YES.

Apr 30 '13

fyeah-i-like-dat:

orgasmictipsforgirls:

radioactivepapertowns:

dragonflycup:

wifelife:

Girls, when you’re feeling sad, just remember:

  • a vagina can go back to it’s original size after taking something 20x its size
  • a penis will end up looking like an empty potato sack that’s been run over quite a lot if it does

you can do this girl

be as resilient as your vaginaimage

shine bright like a ‘gina

what did I just read

My penis hurts after reading this

shine bright like a ‘gina

cant be unread

Dec 28 '12

Putting this song everywhere right now. Love.